Job category: Media & Marketing
Position type: Hourly
Working conditions: Full time
The Graphic Designer/Social Media Content Producer works in a fast paced environment, with a multimedia approach to enable Iconium Media to accelerate a client’s mission. They should be able to use a customized approach that is used across multiple platforms (web, design, print, social media, video).
Iconium Media creates unique and effective marketing campaigns for our clients. Custom graphics play a huge part in delivering our services and we are looking for an experienced Designer/Producer with strong design skills to work under the direction of our team. Helping to develop high impact, attention-grabbing graphics consistently and reliably while coordinating the overall online marketing strategy for clients via content calendars and meetings will be the focus of this role.
The position will require creativity, organization and flexibility. An ideal candidate will take design feedback and not only apply it to the project at hand but future projects as well, for an overall marketing strategy. Organization is KEY for this role. Some days will require graphic design, coordination of SEO strategy, website changes, participating in meetings and more—being able to prioritize and meet all deadlines is a must.
Skills & Abilities
- Creative, detail-oriented, ability to meet deadlines.
- Thrives in a collaborative environment.
- Problem-solver, self-starter, and decision-maker.
- Organizational skills.
- Accountability & ownership of assigned tasks.
- Ability to look at the big picture while taking care of day-to-day operations.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop) and Google Docs.
- Photography skill is an asset
- Knowledge of Hootsuite and FB Ads Manager.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design graphical content for a wide range of clients
- Develop concepts based on a social media strategy
- Research competition for successful campaigns
- Come up with short headlines or descriptions when needed
- Create copy and creative write-ups for social media posts
- Work with creative team
- Daily scheduling of social media posts
- Engagement of social media posts
- Maintain social media calendars
- Clear communicators and comfortable dealing with clients, developers and project managers
- Will have 1 – 3 years experience with social media graphic design
- Knowledge of what types of designs work with the different social media platforms
- Proficient with the following platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Linked In
- Value the importance of good content in design and understand visual communication principles
- Thrive in a process-oriented work environment
- Are able to manage multiple, concurrent projects of varying size and complexity
- Are conscientious about meeting deadlines
- Receptive to learning new technologies and skills
- Iconium Media expects our technical staff to understand and stay on top of Internet marketing principles and trends and be able to discuss these issues with clients and team members.
Education & Experience
- Advanced knowledge of content and advertising
- A degree (or working on a degree) in Design, Communications, Film or Media
- Experience working on creating content
- Knowledge of production workflow
Reporting: Reports to Lead Content Producer
TO APPLY: Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org