Job category: Communications & Corporate Strategy
Position type: Full-time
Working conditions: Studio/Office
Executive Senior Full-Time Position
- Liaising with CEO to make decisions for operational activities and set strategic goals
- Planning and monitoring the day-to-day running of the business production to ensure smooth progress
- Supervising staff from different departments and provide constructive feedback
- Ensure that standard of excellence and client satisfaction is met
- Coordinate production to achieve client demands and triage tasks
Director of Production will organize and oversee the daily creative production of our company as well as ensure that there is a high level of creativity and innovation in deliverables. They will be the one to ensure that our business is well-coordinated and productive by managing its procedures and coaching its people.
The area of responsibility for this role is very wide and thus requires thorough knowledge of various company processes. The ideal candidate must be competent and able to plan many different kinds of operational activities. He/She must be an excellent leader who can discover the most efficient ways to run the business while maintaining excellence in the creative product.
The goal is to safeguard and augment the efficiency of the company’s productions to facilitate accelerating growth and long-term success.
The Director of Production will work with production teams to manage the operation workflow, quality, and schedule adherence. They also monitor production activities to make necessary adjustments to the schedule to ensure that all deliverables are delivered on time, develop ideas for process improvements, and optimize production speed while maintaining the quality of the products. This role will exercise analytical skills, leadership skills, and creativity to ensure the highest caliber of production is being created.
- Liaise with CEO to make decisions for operational activities and set strategic goals
- Plan and monitor the day-to-day running of business to ensure smooth progress and effectively prioritize functions
- Supervise staff from different departments and provide constructive feedback
- Fulfill the vision and mission of the company in creating responsive media that is transformational and cutting edge
- Evaluate regularly the efficiency of business procedures according to organizational objectives and apply improvements
- Oversee customer support processes and organize them to enhance customer satisfaction
- Review project budgets and adjust operational costs to promote profitability
- Revise and/or formulate operational policies and promote their implementation
- Operate as an account manager, along with the CEO to manage relationships/agreements with external partners/vendors
- Evaluate overall performance by gathering, analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Ensure that the teams operate within ethics, legality, and conformity to established regulations
- Oversee production
- Proven experience as Director of Production or equivalent position
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Outstanding communication and people skills
- Knowledge of industry’s legal rules and guidelines
- In depth knowledge of diverse business functions and principles (e.g. supply chain, finance, customer service etc.)
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Familiarity with various business software
- BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field; MSc/MA will be a plus
Please contact CEO Karen Schenk to apply.